Sunday, August 29, 2010

The final story between u and me~

I was taking so much time to consult myself and finally i choose to conclude everything with your decision... Its that called like or love between us? I don't know and i am not dare to know. The only reason is... I Can't! Well, i am clear about it, yet i can't deny the feeling towards u... yes, that kind of special feeling~

All the memories between us are just like a dream. From the day we met in dancing room, know each other on facebook, chatting on phone for many hours, meet up almost everyday, and many more... We seems like chatting non-stop everytime when we met and there is something like endless topic for us.

July 30, the first time u find me on chat box and we started messaging in facebook. July 31, u asked for my number with your funny excuses, and this is the day we started to sms, call each other, and chat on phone. I know this is the beginning of that 'special feeling'... After a week, our 'feeling' improved, it might be too fast? i asked myself. I was like miss u crazy when i back to home that week. August 8, u bought me a bottle of chocolate, it was so sweet till i forgot about my painfulness... We met up almost every day throughout the week even the exam is going on and u are just like my 'medicine' during my toughest period. August 13, i made u angry because of those unacceptable reasons and this is the starting point to hurt me seriously. U did promised me and gave me the feeling of secure before i heading back to home for my holiday, but don't know why, i just can't control myself to 'think too much' and its kinda extremely complicated in our relationship...

Well, maybe my feeling is right, i have this kind of ability i guess... U started to ignore me and even telling lotsa lies in many ways. I know it, but pretending like stupid and don't care about it. U know it also i think, its just that u don't care about me, totally don't bother about my feeling. I never ask u the reason, because i know there is never an answer for all of my questions... till i don't even know what trust can i put on u again, really hate the feeling of suspicion, honestly...  

I was felt curious of myself also. I have never being this kind of situation and kinda weird feeling towards a guy who might not my mr.right. But, its happened, seriously happened and hurt me badly... August 27, 2.38am, your last call i think, hurt me lastly and wake me up from every words u spoke to me. I did felt sad of course but its not as serious as i thought before. I had recovered from those wounds u gave me before this matter happened i guess. Its great~ 

Finally, i could awake from those dreams and stand up to face to the reality after several moody days. U are not the guy i believe to and i am being trapped carelessness. But still, i am appreciate for everything u gave me, those memories will always keep in my mind. I do believe that every experience which i gone through, whether is good or bad is a process to grow me up in the future and also light up my life~
  
U, crashed into my life suddenly...and left silently...






mocha ♥ latte

4 comments:

  1. This is life... you will meet different people...
    some are for you... some are not...
    even if finally you found out he is not the one...
    but i believe the memories that you spent together is something that you treasure...
    You might be hurt and sad for very long...
    but after you overcome it... you will grow stronger...
    keep fate in love... it will come to you one day...
    i will be here to support you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx meng tat~u'r oways understanding and support me all d ways...muackss ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) now then i realize u have a blog...and...i think i owe u an explanation...buzz me sometimes okayy? and lastly...im sorry......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing to apologize.really...those past were past.the importance is...look forward to the future:)

    ReplyDelete