Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One week summary (Sept 6 - 12)

Due to my laziness, i make my whole week memories into a summary. Its all about the happy moment i had been for the past week. Sept 6 monday, i was hung out with some besties for tea at a special place. That place is actually a club plus cafe with the nice environment. Its comfortable enough for gathering and it is new for me to tea-ing there, that's why i feel it special. I was enjoying in chatting and gossiping with my besties as well as those funny guys who didn't meet up for long time. One thing to add up... their spicy chicken wings are super duper delicious and i like it's chili so much~ (after strongly promoted by hui and mee)

Sept 8 wednesday, a special day because a long lost friend came over to visit me all the way from JB. He can considered as a nice guy in my friend list and we know each other in an adventitious circumstance around five years ago. We are chatting and kidding non-stop anytime, anywhere though we were lost contact in the past few years and never meet up after that time we getting knew each other. But luckily we contact back through facebook recently and our friendship was being improved. I was excited to meet with him and wanted to see his current look though he said he is not much different. We did enjoyed the day with sing k, play and eat around here. The funny thing is, i didn't brought him to eat any local foods but japanese cuisine. Its taste nice though especially my loving unagi... Well, its really an awesome day spent with fox~

Sept 10 friday, another gathering with old friends at same tea venue. I think i will always go to that cafe whenever there is any tea session recently, but its kinda far from my home. This time i found something new... there is lotsa special mini games which i never seen and played before. Its great~ A young lady staff taught us the instruction of playing new game, but failed finally. Why? Its all because that game is too new and difficult enough to make everybody confused and getting headache including that staff. Well, she promised will burn midnight oil to study the thick booklet attached and guide us properly next time when we go... After tea, i went to bunny's house to meet with little Justin and Jayden boy from Singapore. I was laughing non-stop when playing with them and they made me speechless while Justin boy was counting the number of his girlfriends. Omg, they are sooo cute and i love them very much! Their goodbye hug and kiss was made me sweet from heart~

Sept 11 saturday, nice family day outing to melacca. No doubt, its all about shopping and eating again. I didn't spent a single cent on clothing this time but skincare and cosmetic. I did promised myself to save and not spend too much in shopping, but... just can't control it once i get into shopping mall and see those loving staff 'accidentally'. Happy shopping day but sad for my purse... and feel sorry to my sister for influencing her in buying and getting poorer~

Did you notice the sky view of that night was pretty nice? There was only one moon and one star stayed peacefully on the dark sky...


Sept 12 sunday, another family day to grandpa house as usual. The different is, a cousin came over from KL suddenly and she did surprised me. We didn't meet each other for quite some time and she is look a bit different i think. Well, a great night too spending with few close cousins. I love the moment while gather with them since we are getting older and staying at outstation most of the time. Its take long time to meet everyone at a place and it is hard. Those moment are really precious for me and i miss those young memories so much... stay together, play together, sleep together, and even bath together... Its all past... I'll treasure whatever i have and try my best to keep this love. May our relationship last forever~ 



mocha ♥ latte

3 comments:

  1. yayaya~~ I also saw the moon n star at Saturday night ~ ^^
    There was no cloud on the sky that night ~
    very clear

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?we saw same view from different place.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup~ maybe we staring to it at the same time~ hehe

    ReplyDelete