Monday, September 6, 2010

Outing to jonker walk and 'fishing' ...

A nice saturday spent with some old, close friends though few of my besties were not there. Its really great in the jonker walk. Lotsa memories came into my mind while walking along the street. The last time i had been there was around 7 to 8 years ago, that's why i can't remember the way to get there and almost brought my friends to 'holland road'. I was very excited and kept looking for my loving candies once i reached there and i managed to get them finally. Felt embarrassed to my friends (ps. ah mee & ss) who kept seeking and waiting me along the street because most of the selling stuffs there did attracted me and held my steps all the way. 

But its only about one and half hour for me to spend there due to our 'fantastic' movie. Its really not enough for me and felt like not willing to go when times up, but i gotta move and reach there on time or else I'll get killed. jkjk... Anyway, I'll get there again soon~

After met up with other friends, we get into theater and started to watch our horror show- Piranha. Its was like awww~ I was getting shocked quite often and did screamed during almost all the disgusting parts. But luckily not only me, its kinda noisy inside because of those screaming sounds. (especially girls ^^)


Well, its really a great day though the movie was too 'awesome'. Gather with friends is always a happy moment for me because they play an important part in my life. I love and enjoy the time of joking, chit-chatting, playing, and gossiping with friends, especially those best friends. It makes me miss the day we studied and stayed together before. Its really sweet... but it all past. Some of them are changed and bit strange while meet up though we are very close before... kinda sad with it actually... maybe this is what we called 'life cycle' and everyone gotta pass it through i think. Anyway, those past were past... I am appreciate with every friends around me and those stay still with me for so many years. Thanks so much and i love u all~ Cheers

Here the photo time~


                                              view of jonker walk. its crowded enough~


 melacca old town chicken rice. its small as fish ball but taste yummy~

                              
  my favorite nonya-chendol... taste yummy too~     

   
          finally get my loving candies after walking in the crowded street. was seeking them for so long~


              the most happy thing is... i get my 'bing tang hu lu' which i miss for long long time ago. love so much~






mocha ♥ latte

5 comments:

  1. Hey Pretty... go jonker bo jio me wor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ went with my frenz and juz for awhile. ask u next time whn i go k? will goin soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... ok ok...
    i will be waiting for your phone call...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cha bo, next time i back to Muar, we go ya! Can shopping some more! But i don't like the cendol! too sweet for me! My taste bud can't stand it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. huh? did u mean the person u said is me? hahah...

    ReplyDelete